High Street, Windsor, Luma is well placed to take advantage of public transport including trains and trams, the vibrancy of Windsor, Albert Park Lake, Melbourne’s cultural precinct on St Kilda Road, and the CBD.
The suburb of Windsor has become known in recent years as an urban retail, cafe, restaurant and nightlife hub, and enjoys access to trains, trams and green open spaces.
Ride a 5 minute tram to St Kilda beach.
Albert Park, the Home of the F1 Australian Grand Prix and a popular site for fitness activities and social gathering is also a brief stroll away.
Luma is a modern living experience inside and out with stunning interiors crafted by Jackson Clements Burrows. Their thoughtfully considered design is reflected in everything from the clever use of space to the selection of quality materials.
91 Apartments across 7 Stories
Set amongst some of Melbournes finest homes
Renowned and respected developer- Cutting Edge Developments
Completion- Mid-Late 2016
1) Education– Wesley College, Melbourne Grammar, Swinburne Prahran, Melbourne University & RMIT with direct tram lines).
2) Transport– Major transportation links ( St Kilda Road and Punt Road).
3) Tram at your doorstep and Windsor Station only 500mtrs.
4) Security access and basement parking.
5) A communal lounge on level six featuring a lounge with fireplace, dining and kitchen area.
6) Three levels of basement car parking.
7) Residential amenity including : a landscaped rooftop garden featuring lawn, decking, lounges, fire pit, table tennis table and a BBQ area showcased by city views.
8) Contact: Mdm Wong: +6019-240-0888
1 bedroom 1 bathroom with car space from $395,000
2 bedrooms 1 bathroom with car space from $565,000
Rental Guarantee 6% for 1 year
Area very popular with locals
Approx: 1 bedroom – $2300
Approx: 2 bedroom- $5000
Outgoings – Approx per annum
Maintenance: 1 bedroom – $1825
Maintenance: 2 bedroom- $2646
Property management fee
Approx 6-7% of Rental Income Per annum
I'M INTERESTED TO OWN LUMA, A STUNNING AUSTRALIAN PROPERTY
LEAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS